Last Thursday, Shing Yee,Daniel, Ken and Vincent came to visit me in Segamat. I really feel touched when they told me they going to visit me. At first I really thought they just saying but they really make it true. Haha drive all the way here leh make me feel so gam dong.
I informed them earlier that Segamat is a small town and it's kinda boring. But, luckily they just stayed here for 1 night. Basically, what they did here were eat and eat and eat.
Then, we went back to my place to freshen up and we watched 'UP' with red wine we bought earlier. I don't have the wine opener so they had to use all kind of things just to open the wine. They were smart enough to use the spannar to open it and it's successful.
Next day, we had our breakfast at Nan Yang coffee shop.
Do you think that's all. We had wantan mee after our breakfast haha. Told you we ate a lot here although they were here no more than 24 hours. I follow their car back to KL after that. Few of us going to Cameron for camp. We had lots of fun when on the way back. Haha singing non-stop to keep the driver awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment