12.3.10

I smell spring

Weather is getting warmer day by day now
em.. perhaps around average 10 celcius during day time.
It's so warm and two layers of clothes is sufficient enough already.
Damn happy can.. haha.
No more wearing thick heavy winter coat and layersssss of clothes.
All the knitted scarf and mittens are no longer needed.
Can even wear 1 pair of legging now instead of 2-3 pairs.
Super happy haha wearing clothes are so much easier now compare to winter time.
:))

I adore this kind of super great weather!
Clear blue sky and white white clouds with the chilly winds.
So lovely and how I wish uk will have this kind of weather forever.

I seriously think I had S.A.D during winter time hahaha.
I'm so depressive in the winter and fit all the symptoms of this seasonal affective disorder.
But I'm so happy in other seasons except of the bloody winter.
Yay! nomore snow storm, nomore walking on the icy road, nomore embarrassing myself by falling down on the road. I want tons of flowers and great great weather.

Let's welcome spring together!
:)

1 comment:

● Zhuang翕 said...

i can smell it too !!! haha =D
but during the night is still cold sometimes =.=