24.3.09

=)

Yesterday wasn't a good night for me.
I was sad and down.
Whole pack of tissue just gone like that.
But, I am alright now.
=)
I know I have to keep moving on but not always think of the past and meditate on it.
Move on move on!

I went to college and wth my only class for today is cancelled.
The lecturer don't even inform us about that and I have no idea why my other classmates are so smart to know the class is cancelled but not me!
Yea there are only 4 of us sitting in the class and wait for the lecturer and wth one person came in and said class is cancelled.
Stupid betul.

Anyway, I accompany my group leader for lunch and I found that she wasn't that bad after all.
Maybe I really have to take the initiative to get to know more friends in college but not always stick to the few of them.
Yea I know that is not that easy for me but i will try.
Still, I miss those time I was in HL.
Haha.. crazy times.. but I miss it to bits!
Today D treated me to cheer me up.
We had our lunch at delicious and we had a great time there.
wooo.. I love the choc cake!

Thanks for comforting me and cheer me up.
The small little joke really can put a big smile on my face.
Yea you know the "t-pXXn-ing"..
Hahahaha!

I promise I will go through all the ups and downs with you.
You know I.L.Y!

1 comment:

Melissa Cheng said...

Boo!!!! I miss u so much =( i hv the pic of 4 of us as my phone screen saver. love it. thanks for the memories and more are yet to come =)