31.3.09

Not good

I am soooooooooooo frustrated!
Wth..
What kind of work are these.
Being a degree student and this is the so called assignment?

Send me all the work in point form?
Don't you know how to make sentences?
Hello!
This is your part and you expect me to do your part by helping you to do sentences?
Shit! I am so angry.
I don't expect a degree student will send me this kind of work.

Everything is so confusing and not organized.
What the heck the same word you can repeat it for 4 times in a row.
Don't you check your work before you send it to your group mate?
We did give you more than enough time to do this.
We said the deadline was last Saturday and wth you just sent it to me on Tues night with this kind of work.
What the heck.
I hate you.

I got my part to do.. Everyone do.
Why you just be so irresponsible by sending your part to me like that.
I think you are old enough to think right.
Why you still need others to help you to finish your work.
Or should I say making sentences and figure out what are you typing?
Shit. I am seriously mad.

I hate it.
Hate it.



Okay.
Sorry for being like that.
I am really frustrated when I get her work.
Sorry if I talk badly or what.
Still, I am angry!
And I still have to see her in class tomorrow.
Shit!

No comments: