27.4.09

finally

Finally!!
My home is safe now... i hope
=)

Few man came to my place and fix the alarm today.
So, nobody can cincai enter my place now.
Especially those thieves!
I slept at my popo's room for so many days already and now I can get back to my comfy room.
Hehe..
I feel so safe now.
But, please don't let me see any insect in my room.
Please please please.
I am really sick of it!

I am going to have my last paper on next Monday.
So, yea I have study super hard for my official last paper in HELP and its 20 chaps!
I really hope I can score for this paper.

D is super good to teman me study these 2 weeks.
Thanks and muacks muacks muacks.
Don't stress and I know your result will be good :)

I really looking forward for my holiday.
My 4 months holiday!
-counting down-


Till next time.
Peace.

No comments: