25.5.09

Update

I am in Segamat now =)
Enjoying my holiday but too bad this is the so called 'last week' holiday.
I got a job and I will be start working on this Saturday.

I am really happy to got it since it's related to psychology and kids.
Really hope I can learn something from there since I have to feedback on the kids there based on their progress using my psychology knowledge.
I also have to come out with activities that can build their self-esteem and train their IQ and EQ.
Working with kids is something I really looking forward to.
Challenging but I really hope I will enjoy it and like it.
Hehe not saying that I don't like the job but yea the working time is kinda long for me.
This means that I would not have much time to spend with D like I usually do.
But it's alright, I still will find a way :)

So, those who are in Segamat can call me out for yumcha.
I will be back to KL soon and I don't think I will be back here so soon.
Sad I know but can't complain since have to work.

Till next time.
Peace.

I miss you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearheehee..inform me once u back kl..
we arrange the time to meet up since u have to work now..muacks! :)

Macha Ross

Anonymous said...

Hah... when i just came back you are back in kl..

weihee said...

Rosanne.. call me k. We really have to meet up. I can arrange my working time now. Just let me know when you wanna date me hehe. Muacks!

weihee said...

To Anonymous.. Are you Jian An?