This is my first time working.. not counting those part time lah.
Gosh it was so damn tiring.
Teaching kids is definitely not an easy job.
Anyway, I have lotsa fun!
The kids are sooooooooo cute.
There is a little boy that is so adorable.
When he was doing his puzzle in the class, suddenly he turned to me and said : " Teacher, I like you. I want you to go back my home. "
Awwww... so sweet.
Kenneth, you are sooooooooo cute.
He looks super adorable with his fair skin and the smile on his face :)
I really enjoy the job but I do feel tired after finish the job.
I don't feel that tired last time when I had the full day classes during coll.
Maybe dealing with kids is a tiring task?
Hahaha maybe :)
But when you see they cried, after you calm them down and then they hold your hand and kept calling you, you will know how sweet the feeling is.
I love this kind of feeling, how kids trust you although you are not their family members.
Ohya! there is a kid call me auntie!
I was like WTH!!!
I am young ok..
My boss said kid call the teacher either 'teacher' or 'auntie'.
Omg such an extreme.
Oh children.. please call me teacher ya. Auntie is absolutely not suitable for me.
Now I understand why my uncle and auntie sleep so early hehe.
I am like an old auntie now, sleep so early nowadays due to my tiredness.
Nah, sleep early wake up early is good for health.. what a direct translation hehe.
Next whole week is the centre's holiday program.
It will be fun and interesting and I really looking forward for it.
But that means it double my workload :(
Sigh.. I am tired!
6 comments:
auntie!!!haha...my qi qi is getting older now.haha...good to hear that u been enjoying a lot.although quite tiring.but i know u sure can deal with it!enjoy ur day in msia ya!i do always miss u!haha...
haha..call u auntie is polite lu...working is like that d lah...most important is enjoy it...so u wont get bored to your job..take k n gd luck for ur job..=P
true,but they are all kids!kids are always the most honest one!haha... omg ...qiqi is so gonna kill me!
FUNG WEI FONG! haha they are just innocent. The kids still love me heehe. But working is really tiring. Thanks for your concern kf. Call you la when I going back to Sgt.
WAWAWA!!!!only call him la!!!never ever see u call me also!!!!angry!!!!haiz.....so sad ...
wei! how can you said like that la. you break my heart =( haha.. eh you also never come back to segamat. If you is here sure I will call you. I can't call you yumcha while you are in melb and I am in KL right. heehe.
Post a Comment