The weather today is great.. not so windy but cooling.
I went out shopping alone.. yea alone.
When I was still in KL, I can't go out alone just like that. Can't eat alone, shop alone. If really have to eat but I'm alone, then I rather just tabao the food and eat it at home. I felt weird doing things alone myself, except driving la haha. But I am fine with that here. I don't know why, I feel quite comfortable going out alone now. Maybe it's safer here. No snatch thieves, no mat rempit, no one will kacau you here hehe. Went to some book shop to read some book, got myself a jacket, stop by at the roadside to look at the street performance, bought my favourite pastry from Greggs. I enjoyed doing all this now. Oh ya the christmas decoration on the street is really beautiful. The chirstmas songs they played sounds very lovely and peaceful.
Thanks dear that accompany me whole night. I really need it that time. Sometime it's just over my limit and I have to let it out. Cried it out loud makes me feel so much better. I am glad that you are there for me during all the seasons. I felt so so so much better now and ready for the new challenges :) Loves.
I received a long long long message from zoe. Oh I miss you lots girl! A lot a lot. I know you will be reading this. Stay strong k.. I know you are strong. You know sometime things just can't goes in the way we want it to be. I know it hurts but just pull through this hard time. I know you can handle it. I miss you so much wei. I miss those time when five of us sleep together in a double bed and chat whole night. Argh.. how I wish I am back there now. Stay strong k darling. You know I will always be here for you. Just send me message or email whenever you need someone to talk. I will definitely reply you. Hugsssss..
I was browsing through some foodblog. Oh I miss food in Msia. I will eat all I can if I back there. Ramli burger, satay, Japanese food, asam laksa, fried kueyteow, pan mee, CHAR SIEW, grill chicken wings, hokkien mee, lobak, claypot chicken rice, segamat wantan mee, Domino pepperoni pizza, Bbq plaza, maggi mee goreng, roti telur, tandoori chicken and the list keep going on haha. Argh I miss those food ah. I don't think I am geng enough to cook those the food hehe. Can't even find the ingredients here haha so pathetic. I miss those time I go makan with him in KL. Promise me you will bring me for those food when I go back. I want it all! hahaha..
Tomorrow will be the last day of my one week break. It supposes to be our enhancement week to do our assignments and do more reading in this week. Oh yea I did nothing except sleep, eat and watch series. I shall start my assignments real soon. Haha pray that I will be more hardworking start from next week. No more procrastinating!
6 more weeks to go and it will be my winter holiday :))
1 comment:
yea 6 more weeks only so just endure ok... then get to go so many places.. that time u will feel more free and joy... loves... gambateh!!!!
Post a Comment