I've been eating quite a lot recently.
The cold weather makes me feel like eating more.
Haha yea just so you know food can produce heat and it makes me feel warm.
Nah.. excuses. haha.
You can find lots of snacks or lap sap food in my room.
I tell you, choc digestive biscuit is soooo addictive... oreo as well.
I love oreo so much, and it goes so well with milk.
Just bought myself 1 huge pack of Walkers that contains 26 small packs inside. So fattening I know, but I still bought it. Sigh..
I need to control myself.. if not you will see a double me when I go back.
Oh ya I had my first maggie mee here in UK today.
I bought the maggie instant noodle at Chinatown and it cost 30p per pack. It consider ok for here but if convert the price then you will feel not worth it. Who said the maggie mee here is different compare to Msia one. It tastes the same for me haha. I tell you it taste damn nice and I feel like I'm in Msia when I had it. They sell Milo here as well but it's sooooo exp. Don't feel like spending on it because I can get very nice hot choc here and it's cheap :)
Time flies ey..
My brother will be here in 2 weeks time.
Semester 1 end in 3 weeks time.
Going to Bristol and Italy in 4 weeks time!! :)))
Then I will going to be a year 2 sem 2 student on Jan.
Soooo fast.
For me, psychology is getting more interesting and fun.
Yea I still struggling in assignments most of the time and sometime I still skip classes, especially the Biopsych class.
But, it's fun when you read those journal and find out wa this can be related to that and it makes human behave like that.
Mmm.. interesting.
Feel so glad that I'm studying what I want and major in psych had been a dream for me since young. Hopefully I can get a job that related to clinical or child psych in the future then I will be sooo happy and hahaha for everyday :)
For sure, I want to continue my post-grad study after degree. Undergraduate for psych is definitely not sufficient enough to get a job in the field, except being a lecturer in foundation courses. Maybe I should think about it though lol.
I've been thinking of something for quite some time.
Yea still can't really figure it out yet but I'm still trying my best.
It's kinda sad when things can't seems to goes in the way I want but you know not everything tend to happen in the way we want to be.
So, I will take it as a chance to learn, like what he told me.
Try to take it easy and humble myself to learn is what I need to do now.
Haha maybe the thing I need to do at the moment is my assignments.
3 more to go and I have to finish everything before my brother is here so that I can go lepak or jalan-jalan with him.
Hopefully my 'determination' is stronger than the 'procrastination'.
*finger cross*
Oh ya.. I changed my header.
I love it, do you? hehe.
It's about those people and things that I treasure and cherish in my life.
But I left out some of them because can't really fit everything inside.
Oh the Segamatians are organizing a gathering at my best friend's house.
I am jealous because I can't attend.
It's alright.. I believe it sure will be a chance for us to meet again.
Thanks Ja for calling me that day.. yea it's kinda long ago.
I appreciate it a lot. I hope it won't cause you a bomb for your phone bill hehe.
Btw I know a secret haha. I won't let others know because the person say don't tell. Anyway congrats mate! I am happy for you. Finally huh..
Hope you will be happy and enjoy your life with ahem. hehe.
I've been missing my friend back there so much.
Get to talk to some long lost friend and glad that they are doing fine at another corner of the world. Sometime it makes me believe that those high school friendship will last longer.
Most of my buddies are those high school friends. Eventhough we didn't really meet up that much but we still have lots of things to talk about. They are still understand me well and always ready to help me when I need them. Maybe all from small town and we have been knowing each other since primary school or even kindergarten. Growing up together till secondary school and we were sharing lots of memories together.
I feel so good to have those friends since young and we are still keep in touch now eventhough we are studying in different places. Actually quite a number of them though. Those in Aussie, Melaka, Ipoh, Sarawak or KL. Haha you know who you are la :)
Hehe don't intend to post this long.
But I feel good to express myself here through words than typing out all the psych term in the microsoft word sheet.
Anyway, have a great holiday for friends back there.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment