27.1.10

Just got a super long email from this girl and I just want to say
I miss you lotss!
Miss those times when you come to my place at KL and we talk talk talk nonstop for the whole night. Then go to college the next day together.
Shopping, movie, makan, supper together.

Haha I will so gonna miss the time when you come back for CNY.
Playing with liang liang, eat nonstop, mahjong the whole night until scolded by those adult. Hehe :)
I can't celebrate cny at home this year..
so you must snap more photos and post it up k.
I know it's gonna be soooo hard for you to upload those photos but I shall wait and see whether there is a miracle hehe.
Reply my mail k.. you this antisocial girl don't even have msn and skype! I want to talk to you also cannot..
don't even have a proper way to talk to you haha.
I miss the way you laugh wei hahaha and your sampatness
=p

Take good care ya.. don't always emo k.
If emo just let me know and I will be a great listener listen to all your 'bitter water'.
Miss you lots and can't wait to meet you in 4 months time.
Will sleepover at your place k, I promise.
:)

No comments: