I just don't feel right today, emotionally.
Revision as usual, but not really a productive day.
Read through a case where a girl being tortured in alot of cruel ways, way too cruel till I stop reading it because I can't take it anymore. Can't believe this kinda things really happen in the world.
Gosh I regret I read it.. it makes me feel so down and I will keep thinking about it. Why I just can't bear with this kind of thing?
I need to read alot of cases which content alot of negativity issue in it but sometime I just can't take it.
Too harsh and cruel for me to read these real stories. My goodness.
Maybe I should just study something with children.. perhaps it will make me feel happier.
Oh yea I got a new headset now :)
My logitech headset is not functioning properly and I just sent them an email to enquire about the warranty thingy. But you know they just ask for my address and tadah they replace a new one for me!
They don't even ask much about the condition or stuff but just straight away send me a new one. Oh I am really in love with the services in UK.
Not happy with your goods?
Send them back and then get back the full amount of refund.
The best part is I bought the headset in those random shop in Lowyat for less than RM50 and now the company replace a new one to me which cost around 40 quid in UK. They don't even bother to ask about the product number of the item or stuff and owh I straight away got it on the next day itself.
Tell me how can I not love the efficiency :)
I went through some pic and I found this.
I know it looks normal but somehow it brings back all the memories.
I miss KL so much. I miss every single thing there.
The people, the food, the buildings, the traffic, the day, the night, the memories I had in this city.
I miss Damansara Heights, Bangsar, KL, PJ, Hulu Kelang, Kepong haha.
Okay.. stop.
Be patient.. 1 more month to go.
Sigh. damn emo can.
I need a hug.. a big and tight one.
:(
p/s: Get well soon darling. We gayao together :)
5 comments:
psycho scope is like that d..didnt it? be professional...^^. u sure can find a good way to overcome this the...+u...btw, good u only miss kl...><
*hugsss* dun emo hee hee!
you should hv go out for a walk, dun hide urself in the room everyday! ring me!i'll go with u if u need a company :) cheers!
Wow~ they really just send you a new one? Cool~ here they will ask alot of crap~
Will be waiting for your return =) haha, no matter if you ONLY miss KL, hehe!
CHEEEEEEEEEE~~~ *hops around in joy*
ooops it feels wrong to be happy when you're moody, but oh well, IM HERE TO CHEER YOU UP :DDD!
dont you missss me? hehehhee :) MISS YOU GIRLS SO MUCHHHHHHAAAA LAAAHHH haven been able to come online for.... decads! thanks to stupid tmnet :(
*hugsssss* spreading my love to you :) remember to keep smiling. and you'll see us in a blink of an eye ;)
kf- haha yea I will try to overcome it. aiya not only miss kl. I miss segamat too.. the whole malaysia!
titu- din emo de la. just a lil emo abit ytd. *sumbat* hahahaha. this cheer me up :)
ja- yea they dont even bother to ask. haha yea I will be back soon. aiyo really not only KL ey. I miss segamat! zhang yi ji wantan mee too!
zoe- aiyo you MIA for how many decades de ah. miss u like SUPER much. how you doing? I miss you so so much. shall see you soon k. I wanna overnight at your place :)
Post a Comment