My God.. damn hot recently.
23'c today!!
I had been wearing long sleeves for the past 9 months and always walking in the breezy weather.
Sadly to say that I have no more tolerance towards hot weather de.
It's sunny day everyday and people are started to wear tank top and shorts! Great! I can't even live without my fan now >_<
The heat makes me feel so uncomfortable and sometime drive me nuts because the room is soooo humid.
I hope I can cope with the weather in Malaysia when I go back :(
13/5 - Final Year Project Proposal Submission
One more paper on Tuesday and I am done with my second year!!
Can't wait can't wait.
Can't wait to return all the books to the library.
Don't wanna see them anymore.
I want to go shopping, travelling and catching up all the movies I missed.
Yvonne and Stacy going back next week de.
Tell me.. how fast the clock tick?
Can't wait to get over of the exam and seriously pray so hard that all of us will pass the papers.
4 days more kawans.
Can countdown de!! :))
2 comments:
Can't wait to return all the books to the library.
Don't wanna see them anymore.
I want go shopping, travelling and catching up all the movies I missed
That s in my to-do-list too!
haha yea! jiayou for your remaining papers ya. holiday soon :))
Post a Comment