26.3.09

I'm lovin it

I went for interview today.
It's a centre call Gymboree Play&Music in Bangsar Village.
Em I think I am not going to work there, I think I won't enjoy it cause it required a lot of public speaking and singing in front of the kids and parents @.@
I am kinda nervous if you ask me to speak or SING infront of the crowd.
But I really love working with kids.
Anyway, the pay for this job is kinda low actually heehe..
So yea.. I think I will look for other job that related to kids but not this :)

I ate something that are not-so-healthy today and kena marah by D.
I know it is not that good for my health but it's tasty!
It's ok. Yea you know 'Once in a while..'
Hahaha.

I love hanging out like that.
No stress no pressure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


静静地看着你的脸
看着你吃饭
看你驾车
听你讲话
跟你无聊废话
大大力地打你
然后再拥抱你
唱着我们爱的歌
叫着我们专属的匿名

这一切
我都要牢记在脑海里
因为
要有好久的一段时间不能这样地和你生活
正如你所说的
即使现在看着你
但我已经开始想念你了

距离那天
还有5个月

1 comment:

jalow said...

Yeah~ it would really be sum thing seeing u singing in front of a live audience =P