I went back Segamat last week and still..
Liang liang is super cute!
He is sooooooooooo cute.
He knows how to bye bye now.
Haha and I thought him how to 'Hi 5' that day.
I keep teaching him how to say 'Jie Jie' but too bad.. he still don't get it.
Oh gosh, can't wait to hear him call me jie jie.
Ops not jie jie, its 'Da Jie'.
Hehe..
Come come.
Have a look how my cute little cousin look like :)
Hehee.. what so funny :)
Wheeeeee... This blur little cute boy.
This is one of my fav
This cute little angel.
become a naughty boy now.
As you can see
He looks super cute when he smile
Liang liang liang.
You know da jie love you!
Muackss muackss muackss.
2 comments:
haha..y u like talking ur own child story....
got "mother love" o!!!hehe^^
haha he is my cousin. defenitely i sayang him like sayang my own child. heehe.
Post a Comment