20.7.09

Goodie good

I am alright now.
Thanks for all the concern, you all make me feel that I am not alone.
Thanks :)

Anyway, I am not so good after all haha.
I fall sick! Blame the haze in KL. Sore throat,flu,coughing and all of them come in a combo. I can't work because I scared will spread the virus all over the kindergarten and make the children sick. So yea better guai guai stay at home.

Em seriously I am okay now. Maybe I really need to take it easy, don't push too hard on myself. I don't have much time in Malaysia anymore. I really don't want to waste my time on all these emotional problem. Maybe I should just enjoy my time here, spending more time with him.

Thanks for everything dear.
You really did a great job! You make me feel so loved.
I love you.

Till then
Peace


No comments: