New year is coming soon so I just felt like I gotta make sure my room is clean. So, yea I vacuum my room, wash the toilet, do everything that makes my room fresh.. including doing my laundry.
Normally we will do our laundry at the laundry room at the basement of our hostel.
Okay.. we usually just left our clothes there to wash for about 40mins then transfer it to the dryer for another 50mins.
So I just went up to my room and waiting for that 40mins after I put all my clothes in the washing machine.
When I went down to the laundry room and wanted to transfer my clothes to the dryer...
WTH what I saw is all my clothes are all above the washing machine!!
Wth that person just can't wait for few minutes to wait others to collect their clothes?
Why just have to be so desperate to wash your clothes and took all my clothes out!!!
DAMNNNNN ANGRY I TELL YOU!!
OOI use your brain la..
Can you just take out all my clean clothes out and put on the top of the machine? Sumore there are saop powder there and wtf I am sooooo damn pissed.
No manners at all and damn stupid you no brain!!
Okay... maybe you are in rush and you just have to use the washing machine on the spot.
But HELLO!!! can you just trasfer the clothes straight to the dryer but not put them on the top of the machine? Can't you see there are soap powder there? Damn stupid.
Wtf damn hate this kind of people. damn unconsiderate and damn no brain.
Shit you!
Don't let me know who are you. No brain at all and such an idiot.
Stupid and I hope one day this thing will happen to you and you will know how pissed it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment