12.6.09

I am soooo frustrated

I am so easily to get irritated nowadays.
All because of my work!
The kids in my workplace are really really cute. It's like I will miss them when I am not working. There are just too adorable.
However, I hate my boss. I don't like the long working hours. I don't like we don't even have proper lunch time. I don't like they give me such a low pay but so much work to do. I don't like my boss twisted things around.
But, I love the kids :(

So sad.
I decide to quit the job. Anyway, I am looking other jobs right now. I really really hope they will call me back. Oh gosh please call me. I feel so frustrated now when I am going to work. But I will feel much better when I see the kids and how they react to me.
Ohya.. there is a kid tell me that day : " Teacher, I love you. I LOVE YOU!"
Cute right, but too bad the adults in the office is not so 'cute' after all.
Hahaha..

Sorry to those people around me now due to my hot-tempered. I am so easily get angry nowadays. So, please don't make me stress or said something that I really don't like to hear. If not I will show you my super black face.
Gosh, I know that's not good at all but please... please forgive me.
It's just this period of time I promise. I am sooo stress and frustrated until sometime I can't tahan myself. Do you get what I mean.. Oh yea, I hope you do.
Even krispy-kreme doughnuts and movie can't cheer me up. So sad..

I need more McFlurry I guess.
I want to quit my job but I really need money.
Too many things to buy but too little money in my pocket.
I pray that's job will come to me soon. Very very soon.
Oh please call me.
please please please.

3 comments:

said...

我目前也是在幼儿园工作,和你的情况一样,顶了两个月,辞职了。主管太刻薄,计较(会不会是女人的关系?=-=)。
离开时还真不舍得孩子们T.T你在读儿童心理学吗?

jalow said...

Yeah.. sometimes you've got the heart to do stuff, but dere is always sumting which gets in ur way...
Kids really are cute =)

weihee said...

xin- so suprise to see you here. Thanks reading my blog:) em I am not studying child psychology but what I am currently working now is related to psychology and kids.

JA- yea I really love this job because its really something I looking forward and I did learn lots of things. But too bad something there is not going so well.